Westfield, as Terminal Commercial Manager (TCM), is pleased to announce four (4) Food & Beverage opportunities in conjunction with the Southwest Airlines Terminal 1 Modernization Project at Los Angeles International Airport.
Information packages for these opportunities have been uploaded to Westfield’s Box Site. Click on the link below for full access to Westfield’s LAX Terminal 1 Competitive Evaluation Process (CEP) documents:
Westfield, as Terminal Developer and Concessions Manager, is pleased to announce the final three opportunities for Food & Beverage concessions in conjunction with the Terminal 6 redevelopment project at Los Angeles International Airport.
Please note that all three opportunities are “open” categories and we welcome all types of concepts. The three concepts, mentioned in the e-mail dated 12/16/14, (i) Marketplace Café’, (ii) Ramen Noodle, and (iii) Pizzeria, for Spaces 665, 662, and 660 respectively were suggestions.
Westfield is excited to announce that on approximately January 9, 2015, the CEP for LAX Terminal 6 will be released for the following three (3) opportunities:
- 665 / 664 – F&B (1,402 SF combined as one single space)
- 662 – F&B (449 SF)
- 660 – F&B (759 SF)
The three (3) concepts shall possess a vibrant “Los Angeles” focused, local chef-driven, marketplace that utilizes all three (3) of the spaces detailed below collectively.
- Space 665/664 - “Marketplace Café Concept” – Focus should be on local chef-driven concept featuring gourmet sandwiches, salads, soups, etc.:
- Bakery – fresh baked goods, cupcakes, pastries, etc.
- Cheese & Charcuterie Selection
- Deli Case – grilled vegetables, roasted meats, chicken, fish, fruit, etc.
- Dinner Items – hot food; short ribs, roasted chicken, etc.
- Breakfast – breakfast sandwiches, steel cut oatmeal, coffee, etc.
- Gourmet Grocery – specialty food items; olive oils, gourmet jam, honey, pasta, etc.
- Sandwiches, Soups, Salads, Hummus Selection
- Gourmet Ice Cream Component (optional)
- Space 662 – Ramen Noodle Type Concept
- Space 660 – Pizzeria
- Traditional wood-fire oven pizza served as a whole pizza or individual slices.
- Also ability to sell select authentic Italian style hot and cold sandwiches, salads and desserts.
Thank you for your interest. Contact Jason Feeley of Westfield at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or suggestions about the locations.
Westfield, as Terminal Developer and Concessions Manager, is pleased to announce the initial six opportunities for Retail and Food & Beverage concessions in conjunction with the Terminal 1 redevelopment project at Los Angeles International Airport.
Information packages for these opportunities have been uploaded to Westfield’s Box Site. Click on the link below for full access to Westfield’s initial LAX Terminal 1 Competitive Evaluation Process (CEP) documents: