Westfield is excited to announce that on approximately January 9, 2015, the CEP for LAX Terminal 6 will be released for the following three (3) opportunities:
- 665 / 664 – F&B (1,402 SF combined as one single space)
- 662 – F&B (449 SF)
- 660 – F&B (759 SF)
The three (3) concepts shall possess a vibrant “Los Angeles” focused, local chef-driven, marketplace that utilizes all three (3) of the spaces detailed below collectively.
- Space 665/664 - “Marketplace Café Concept” – Focus should be on local chef-driven concept featuring gourmet sandwiches, salads, soups, etc.:
- Bakery – fresh baked goods, cupcakes, pastries, etc.
- Cheese & Charcuterie Selection
- Deli Case – grilled vegetables, roasted meats, chicken, fish, fruit, etc.
- Dinner Items – hot food; short ribs, roasted chicken, etc.
- Breakfast – breakfast sandwiches, steel cut oatmeal, coffee, etc.
- Gourmet Grocery – specialty food items; olive oils, gourmet jam, honey, pasta, etc.
- Sandwiches, Soups, Salads, Hummus Selection
- Gourmet Ice Cream Component (optional)
- Space 662 – Ramen Noodle Type Concept
- Space 660 – Pizzeria
- Traditional wood-fire oven pizza served as a whole pizza or individual slices.
- Also ability to sell select authentic Italian style hot and cold sandwiches, salads and desserts.
Thank you for your interest. Contact Jason Feeley of Westfield at email@example.com with questions or suggestions about the locations.