“With only one hour to shop between TSA and the gate,” writes Los Angeles Confidential Magazine, “the seasoned fashionista is oft presented with limited options. However, with the recent opening of Westfield at the Tom Bradley International Terminal, LAX now has an influx of serious designer fare. Included in the luxury retail concept are beloved LA-based brands Fred Segal and Kitson, two stalwarts of SoCal style. Continue Reading →
October 12th, 2013
Comments are closed
- L.A. Confidential – LAX Emerges as Luxury Retail Destination
- The Moodie Report – New Tom Bradley at LAX Picture gallery
- More than 280 Service Job Positions Available at LAX – Apply Today!
- New Tom Bradley International Terminal at LAX Media Preview
- Premier Dining, Retail Coming to New Tom Bradley International Terminal
Terminals 2 and 6 News
Final dates for the LAX-Terminal 2 & Terminal 6 Outreach Event and CEP are coming soon. Once confirmed, we will post the dates here.
Please email us with general inquiries.